cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Unable to open Mechanism

pandras
1-Newbie

Unable to open Mechanism

Hi!

I want to a mechanism in an assembly, but Creo Parametric 2.0 alweys closes with an error massage: Unable to open $MECHANISM_HOME/text/i18n_config.mnsm

Bellow there is a photo of the massage:

fgh.PNG

Somehow i shoud solve this problem, please give me a hand with this.

P. Andras

19 REPLIES 19
asaxena
3-Visitor
(To:pandras)

Can you please share your system through Team Viewer ?

I can help you online....

sjanes
1-Newbie
(To:asaxena)

hello

can you help me , i have the same message

Thanks a lot

Capture.PNG

Hi,

can you find following files ?

MH

Martin Hanák

yes  see picture

yes

but i thing if there is at the good place

i18n.PNG

Hi,

check ...\x86e_win64\mechanism\text directory. Can you find problematic file in it ?

MH

Martin Hanák
sjanes
1-Newbie
(To:asaxena)

hello

can you help me

i have the same massage

---> Unable to open $MECHANISM_HOME/text/i18n_config.mnsm

sjanes
1-Newbie
(To:pandras)

yes i have it

see picture

1.PNG

Hi,

so ... the file reported in error message is present .

I do not understand why window title contains text Creo Simulate (R). Please describe what action are you doing in CR2 M220 64-bit.

INFO:

Some CR2 functionality needs Creo Platform agent (starting from M210 maintenance release). Unfortunatelly, this software is not installed automatically during Creo installation. Installation package creoagent_32_64.msi is located in C:\01-PTC_App\Créo_2.0\Creo 2.0\Common Files\M220\install\addon directory. Install Creo Platform agent into C:\01-PTC_App\Créo_2.0 directory. Installation will create Creo\Platform\2.48 sub-directory. Then test problematic action.

Good luck

MH

Martin Hanák

Hello

Hello  Martin

I install the   Creo Platform agent into C:\01-PTC_App\Créo_2.0  ,  but  i have the same message. Is not ok

Can you help me please

2.PNG

Hi,

please describe what action are you doing in CR2 M220 64-bit. I'll try to reproduce the problem on my PC.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hy

I have the same problem again

i dont understand what hapend

here my instalation

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG7.PNG8.PNG

thanks a lot for your help

Hi,

I suggest you to uninstall Creo and install it again into C:\01-PTC_App\CR2_M240 directory using steps shown on you pictures. When finished install Creo Platform also into C:\01-PTC_App\CR2_M240 directory. Then launch Creo and run your analysis. If it fails, please describe what analysis you are doing (use text description and pictures). I need to know what are you doing in Creo.

MH

Martin Hanák

WHAT THAT    ---> Creo Platform

Hi,

I am repeating INFO:

Some CR2 functionality needs Creo Platform agent (starting from M210 maintenance release). Unfortunatelly, this software is not installed automatically during Creo installation. Installation package creoagent_32_64.msi is located in C:\01-PTC_App\CR2_M240\Creo 2.0\Common Files\M240\install\addon directory. Install Creo Platform agent into C:\01-PTC_App\CR2_M240 directory. Installation will create Creo\Platform\2.48 sub-directory. Then test problematic action.

Good luck

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi

Can we thake a teamviewer session next week

Hi,

I can't connect to your PC via Teamviewer, I am sorry.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi,

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags