cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Integrity Modeler TDK

malmaasarani
1-Newbie

Integrity Modeler TDK

Hello PTC support,

I'm trying to learn more about Automatic Code Generation and TDK but unfortunately  the tutorial you have about TDK (TDKM2TTutorial1) seems to be old and not compatible with Integrity Modeler because for example: if you check the classe diagram of:

TheGenerator::Generator::Model2Text Package

then you will find that this diagram and it's classes are completely different in Modeler than what is explained in the Tutorial!!

Do you have any new Tutorials for TDK or can you please help me with this issue.

Best Regards from Munich

Morhaf

2 REPLIES 2

hi Morhaf,

Can you tell us where you got that specific tutorial from?

thanks,

Patrick

Hi Patrik,

Actually I found this tutorial amoung other Artisan Studio tutorials stored locally in my company's Network...

Btw. i watched the tutorial "Using TDK" in your PTC University Learning Exchange website "All PTC Integrity Modeler Tutorials" but this Video - in my opinion - provides a quick introductory view of TDK and what i need actually is a practical detailed step-by-step tutorial on TDK. Do you have such tutorials!! or can you give me some suggestions on how to learn more about this subject?!

Regards,

Morhaf

Top Tags