cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Sheet metal welding issues

shasan
1-Newbie

Sheet metal welding issues

Hello Everyone

I tried to do welding in my sheet metal ASSY model and having issues that are not allowing me to create welds. Does anyone know how to resolve those I greatly appreciate the assistance.

Regards,

Syed Hasan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:shasan)

What specific problem are you having?  Can you create any weld features or is it just a specific weld you are having problems with?

Hello Stephen

I have designed a rail weldment designing separate parts and the assembled in ASSY mode. After that I tried adding some fillets weld or spot none of the feature I was able to add.

Syed

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:shasan)
Top Tags