cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Signals should be a 2 semester course, and Systems a separate course.

KarlBogha
12-Amethyst

Signals should be a 2 semester course, and Systems a separate course.

My next chapter is on Fourier Fast Transforms then followed by Prime Signal Processing Pack.

I had come across a number of signals and systems books, mostly at the undergraduate level and were published by USA authors. One book at UG level I had purchased close just over 8 years ago for me came to be the most detailed, thorough, and lucid. I had read more in it than I could remember, I needed it to refer to some material and I came to remember how much I had already read. I like to share the title with you.

If you are going to be serious signal and systems person this should be on your shelf.

The author has another book on signal processing, but this is on UG signals and systems. Published in UK and elsewhere.

Linear Systems And Signals 2nd Ed. by B.P. Lathi. Publisher Oxford.

I recommend signals and systems be a 2 semester course. There is too much material to cover in 1 semester, and running thru it in 1 semester will pose difficulties in other related courses.  Too much material crammed for one semester calendar.

N/A.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags