cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Weld spots in drawing

dganesan
1-Newbie

Weld spots in drawing

Hi,

I have used the Creo welding application to create welds on the model and i would like to use a hatch on the places of the welds in the drawing other than the one from the model as it shows like a piece of sheet attached.

I need hatch lines(to notate the welded places in the drawings) to be mentioned on the drawings where ever the welds are created using the Creo weld application. please suggest me a solution, whether it can be achieved with creo/settings, that would be a great help indeed.

thanks,

Dinesh G

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II
(To:dganesan)

Use a datum Curve, and set the "hatch" option on, then use layers to show that curve in ONLY that view.

Top Tags