cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How can I change font size for tolerance?

łgutowski
1-Newbie

How can I change font size for tolerance?

How can I change font size for tolerance in drawing? In the same drawing I have two different font sizes and I don't know how to fix it.

P.S. Drawing and model were made in Wildfire 4 or 5, but now I have Creo 3.

1.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

your situation is strange. I always thought, that tolerance display cannot be set individually.

Tolerance display is driven by following drawing configuration options, their default value is STANDARD

tol_text_height_factor

tol_text_width_factor

Suggestion: Update drawing using commands from Review tab.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi, sorry for late response, but I'm very busy and this problem is the smalest from what I have.

I tried to regenerate, update sheets, draft, dawing view, tables, but it's not working.

Tolerance display I have set on standard value.

Any suggestions?

Sorry, no other ideas.

MH

Martin Hanák
mender
6-Contributor
(To:łgutowski)

If it is specific to model from old releases, did you try 'update_drawing all'?

You're also welcome to file an SPR and I'll look at why the two dimensions behave differently.

Top Tags