cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to combine multiple viewables per command line

SvenR
13-Aquamarine

How to combine multiple viewables per command line

Hi all,

I can create a viewable of multiple different viewables (MCAD and ECAD) by simply dragging them at the same time on the Creo View window. Then after saving the PVZ, I can open it again and all viewables are in there.

What I am trying to accomplish is to do this, but with a batch process.

Sadly I didnt'd find a solution with the proposed pvsmake when trying

pvsmake.exe -DrC:\ptc\creo_view_adapters\step_setup\pvsmake.rcp -o %model_base%.pvs %model1%.pvs %model2%.pvs %ecad-model3%.pvs

Even if it creates a file, it cannot be opened in Creo View. What am I doing wrong?

Another question would be how to make a PVZ of the resulting PVS file per command line?

greetings

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
SvenR
13-Aquamarine
(To:SvenR)

Well, the first thing I solved after reading again the documentation - I used a parameters incorrectly. It works like this:

pvsmake.exe -rC:\ptc\creo_view_adapters\step_setup\pvsmake.rcp -ocombined.pvs %mcad_step_base%.pvs %schem_base%.pvs %pcb_ipc2581%.pvs

But I still wonder how to convert to PVZ via command line... it should be easy, I think I am missing something there...

greetings

Top Tags