cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Photo-Realistic Rendering in Creo 4.0 F000 is not starting

rsobecki
12-Amethyst

Photo-Realistic Rendering in Creo 4.0 F000 is not starting

Hi!

does anyone successfully run Photo-Realistic Rendering in Creo 4.0 F000???

When I press at button PR_Button.PNG no action happen???

I tried with both advance renderer licenses I got and no positive results - only license visible consumption ;-(

AR.PNG

ARL.PNG

is this a bug in this first F000 release of Creo 4.0?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The Photo-Realistic Rendering requires the Advanced Render III license.  This is a known issue and Tech Support has filed SPR 6327272 against the lack of a missing license message when attempting to access this function.

Refer to article CS253200 for additional information.  If you are unable to access the article, please first create an account here.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:rsobecki)

There was a long discussion here Re: Creo 4 Photo-Real Rendering - Anyone Try yet?

Maybe a license update is needed.

rsobecki
12-Amethyst
(To:StephenW)

Thanks for your feedback - we'll investigate and check if license update will help!

The Photo-Realistic Rendering requires the Advanced Render III license.  This is a known issue and Tech Support has filed SPR 6327272 against the lack of a missing license message when attempting to access this function.

Refer to article CS253200 for additional information.  If you are unable to access the article, please first create an account here.

You are right - I can confirm this - thanks!

only pity is if I'm accessing my machine using remote desktop, Creo crash when I click at Photo-Realistic Rendering

Perhaps it is because as I'm guessing hardware accelertion is set to off or something...

Top Tags