cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Save a display of displayed parts and assemblies on Direct Modeling 17.0?

Ed13
7-Bedrock

Save a display of displayed parts and assemblies on Direct Modeling 17.0?

Hello,

Is there any way to in a big assembly retaining visualization of parts and subassemblies (hide and unhide).

I mean, I have a lot of parts hide and unhide in my structure browser, Is it possible to save this?

I want to change the display of displayed parts (hide and unhide) and quickly return to the previous visualization in a simple way.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Captura.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you have Model Manager, you can save a snapshot.  First all components must be saved and then you can save a snapshot which will save what is displayed in the current session.

If you do not have model manager, you can save a session. Which saves the current state.

Regards

Tom

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

If you have Model Manager, you can save a snapshot.  First all components must be saved and then you can save a snapshot which will save what is displayed in the current session.

If you do not have model manager, you can save a session. Which saves the current state.

Regards

Tom

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0

Thank you!!!

Best regards.

Hi,

i dont like sessions.

There is a treath in the German forum.

You cold have a look at it

Hilfe ! Ansichten speichern, aber wie geht´s mit allen Fenstereinstellungen? (PTC Engineering Solutions/PTC Creo Element…

or

http://ww3.cad.de/foren/ubb/Forum29/HTML/004514.shtml

the participants semed to be lucky with the result

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )
WayneF
1-Newbie
(To:Ed13)

Another option to Snapshots in Model Manager is to create one or more Configurations under the assembly.  Each one can have its own hide/unhide set.  With a right-click on the configuration, you can capture the camera angle, the drawlist (hide/unhide), or both.  After it is created, with a right-click on the configuration under the assembly, you can apply the camera, the drawlist, or both.

configurations.jpg

Ed13
7-Bedrock
(To:WayneF)

Hello ,

All of ways are right.

Depends on your needs one way is it better than the other one.

Thank you everyone for your support..

Top Tags