cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Time values are different in the web interface GUI than in the desktop client GUI

amatei
12-Amethyst

Time values are different in the web interface GUI than in the desktop client GUI

Hello

We are using Integrity 10.8.0.8356

I noticed that in the web interface the times are displayed differently than in the desktop client  by 1 hour.

In the GUI client I see this item information

integrity://server:port/im/viewissue?selection=134804

OpenIssue: 134804

Created by:..... on May 31, 2016 10:26:03 AM

Modified by:.....on May 31, 2016 10:26:23 AM

In the web interface(in any browser) I see this item information

http://server:port/im/issues?selection=134804

OpenIssue: 134804

Created by:..... on May 31, 2016 11:26:03 AM

Modified by:.....on May 31, 2016 11:26:23 AM

Is there any setting in the web application interface, because I suspect that it behaves differently than the Java GUI client ?

This is not a browser issue, all display the same values, it is rather a matter of the web application interface behavior.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise
(To:amatei)

Hi Alexandru,

You may want to open a Support case to explore this, but I'm guessing you probably have the Integrity server in a different time-zone (off by 1 hour), then the location where the GUI client is being used?

The GUI client will always convert and show time local to the user's location/machine, whereas, the WebUI uses the server's timezone info.

Indeed, the Integrity server is in another country and a difference of 1 hour exists between us

Still my intuition says that the web application interface should display the same datetime values as the GUI interface,

because we are speaking about item creation or item modification datetimes.

Top Tags