cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Working Group: Multi-User Creo Schematics

aoler
9-Granite

Working Group: Multi-User Creo Schematics

Last week, a Working Group for Multi-User Creo Schematics was turned on. This is the new approach to defining project requirements for PTC working on a specific task with a core group of people for a short period of time. I have set this Working Group up for a maximum team size of 20 people with a 1 year time span, which is the maximum time allowed for a Working Group. The Working Group team will not be limited to the Routed Systems Technical Committe, the Team is open to the Entire PTC User Community to allow for a broader Voice of the Customer.

Participants should be existing Creo Schematics 2.0 / 3.0 users that are interested in creating a Multi-User experience that they would plan to deploy within their company.

To Participate on the Team, you will need to log into the PTC User Community (Home - PTC Community) and request to join. On the Main page of the PTC User Community towards the bottom are 3 large boxes. Click on the one on the right 'Learn About Working Groups'. The current process also asks that you separaetely message me with some additional information about yourself.

I am looking forward to our first Routed Systems Working Group!

Thanks,

Aron

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags