cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Is there a link to the cancellation policy?

GregOlson
15-Moonstone

Is there a link to the cancellation policy?

We are looking to add a few more people attending from our company and don't want to miss out on the current pricing....BUT do not have a list of what sessions so we need to know what the cancellation policy is.

2 REPLIES 2
jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite
(To:GregOlson)

Hi Greg,

Can you email me at concierge@liveworx.com so I can send you a preview of the Product Design Track?  I cannot attach here in the public forum and want to get this information to you.

Also, here is the cancellation policy:

Cancellation & Registration Change Policy:

A 100% refund will be given if notice of cancellations is received in writing by the close of business on March 13, 2017.  Cancellations received after March 13 but before April 23 will receive a full refund minus a $250 processing fee.  No refunds will be given for cancellations received after April 23, 2017.  In the case of cancelling a registration for the purpose of signing up again under a special offer code, a $150 processing fee will be charged to the registration for this change.  Send cancellation and registration change notices to: info@liveworxevents.com.

An employee of the same company may be substituted at no additional fee by EOD May 21, 2017.

GregOlson
15-Moonstone
(To:jmcmanus)

Jen,

I have sent you an email to the concierge@liveworx.com  account.

Thanks,

Greg

Top Tags