cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

New Problems with Arbortext - Markitx file?

mhatfield
1-Newbie

New Problems with Arbortext - Markitx file?

I am a DoD Arbortext v6.0 user. All AT files are uploaded to local server (G: drive). We recently upgraded to Windows 10. I had never had an issue with AT until then. Now, I have the following errors:

When trying to open the SGML file:

Capture.PNG

When I select "Compile DTD":

Capture.PNG

I have co-workers trying to help...no avail. I have full read/write access to everywhere the files may be stored, including desktop.

All attempts to open any SGML files end up with same results, not just this one.

Others with AT have no problem opening these files, even from the same directory.

Active directory is my desktop.

I would list the troubleshooting steps I have performed already, but there have been literally dozens, and I can't remember them all. I am not a computer wiz (pretty obvious by this point, I'm sure) but IT can't help, either.

Some attempts have resulted in errors regarding the declaration file (???). Others say I don't have access, but when I am granted access, the end result is always the same. It has been several weeks of trial and error with no solution found. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags