cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

I am a 1st year Engineering student. I am trying to install PTC Creo 3.0-Student Edition using a disc on my laptop. It seems to have installed and all of the icons are on my desktop. However when I try to open them, there is no action appear on the screen

rmahmood-2
1-Newbie

I am a 1st year Engineering student. I am trying to install PTC Creo 3.0-Student Edition using a disc on my laptop. It seems to have installed and all of the icons are on my desktop. However when I try to open them, there is no action appear on the screen

I am a 1st year Engineering student. I am trying to install PTC Creo 3.0-Student Edition using a disc on my laptop. It seems to have installed and all of the icons are on my desktop. However when I try to open them, there is no action appear on the screen. I put the product code when I installed the programme. Any suggestion would be much appreciated. Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Moving this to the Academic Community to give it the right exposure Raid.

In addition, you may use this form to open a case the Academic Team.

Best,

Toby

Top Tags