cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to I delete baseline/Ordinate dimesnion in CREO?

simran
6-Contributor

How to I delete baseline/Ordinate dimesnion in CREO?

Hi all,

I am giving dimension to an assembly model in creo and most of the times i have to use ordinate dimensions. Here I am stuck in a  problem that if i accidentally give a wrong baseline for ordinate dimension then I am unable to delete it, like you would delete any normal dimension by pressing delete button or right click->delete. Am I missing something here, help me out please!

Attaching image for clarification.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Sohaib,

It looks like you can Erase the dimension or use the Remove from State.  Also, if you have selected an incorrect reference for the baseline, you can use the first icon, under Edit Actions - Edit Attachment dimension and then select a new reference for the baseline.

Thanks,

Amit

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Sohaib,

It looks like you can Erase the dimension or use the Remove from State.  Also, if you have selected an incorrect reference for the baseline, you can use the first icon, under Edit Actions - Edit Attachment dimension and then select a new reference for the baseline.

Thanks,

Amit

simran
6-Contributor
(To:AmitDeshpande)

oh k so you cant delete the baseline dimension just giveit a correct refrence if is not given the correct one?!

thanks man..

Top Tags