cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Changing default sheetmetal bend order note label?

dkeegan
3-Visitor

Changing default sheetmetal bend order note label?

Hello all, first post here.

Working in Creo 3.0 adding bend sequences to our sheetmetal drawings as part of a digitization/paper reduction project. I'm adding bend sequences into the part through Model->Bends-> Bend Order, then showing the desired annotations in the drawings.

The question I have is how to change the default bend order note of "BENDx" to a different tag, such as "#x"? Currently, I'm manually editing the note, but with several thousand parts to update, any step not needed to be taken will accelerate this process tremendously.

I'm also wondering if there is a way to automatically tag bends within a single sequence with a suffix in order, such a 1A, 1B etc. This is less of a concern, but I'm curious if it's possible. I've attached a screenshot of what I'm working towards.  

I'm a bit green with Creo, only having been working with it sporadically for eighteen months. Having been using Solidworks since 2005, the transition has been interesting. .

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags