cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to record Check-out OK Button for mapkey?

tleati
10-Marble

How to record Check-out OK Button for mapkey?

Hi,

I am trying to record a mapkey for performing automatic check-out of objects in Creo Parametric, but I can't manage to record the string for the OK Button which confirms the object to be checked-out:

1.PNG

After recording, the recorded mapkey just shows the command to click check-out...

Anyone has already did it? or an idea on how to?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tleati
10-Marble
(To:StephenW)

Hi Stephen,

thanks for your reply. No, it doesn't work on my Parametric 2.0, as it doesn't write anything for performing the "Accept value" button.

But I have just solved the problem!

It was simpler than thought: you need just to tick on "Accept system default" in the mapkey definition dialog box:

1.PNG

this will indeed add a space and a ";" at the end of the script:

mapkey o @MAPKEY_LABELcheck-out;~ Command `ProCmdMdlTreeWfEdit`; ;

(which probably means "accept system default"...).

I think in these cases (in the 2.0) it doesn't script anything for the green tick just because it sees it as an input field (so the mapkey itself interrupts).

Bye

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:tleati)

Doesn't a simple "enter" work? It works on mine.

tleati
10-Marble
(To:StephenW)

Hi Stephen,

thanks for your reply. No, it doesn't work on my Parametric 2.0, as it doesn't write anything for performing the "Accept value" button.

But I have just solved the problem!

It was simpler than thought: you need just to tick on "Accept system default" in the mapkey definition dialog box:

1.PNG

this will indeed add a space and a ";" at the end of the script:

mapkey o @MAPKEY_LABELcheck-out;~ Command `ProCmdMdlTreeWfEdit`; ;

(which probably means "accept system default"...).

I think in these cases (in the 2.0) it doesn't script anything for the green tick just because it sees it as an input field (so the mapkey itself interrupts).

Bye

Top Tags