cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Help

jwandi
1-Newbie

Help

I need help, i am having hard time to answer this question: PRINT OUT RELATION.
* Create a simple block with height of 100, width of 200, and depth of 100 (Which i was able to do)
  Then add a hole of 10 diameter that is 50 from left side and 25 down from top ( Which i did)
  Create a simple relation that will maintain this 1/4 height and 1/4 width distance from left corner no matter what the overall size (Which i did)

This is what i am having hard time:

Rename dimension symbols to logical names, and print out relation and PDF model

5 REPLIES 5
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:jwandi)

You can rename dimension symbols if you right click on the dimension and select properties.

Not sure about printing relations other than using copy and paste in to a text editor or printing a screenshot of the relations editor.

Hi,

see relations defined in attached part.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your response, but i am using a student version which is not allowing me to open up the file you posted. Is there anything you can do about it?

Thanks

Hi,

try attached part created on CR3 M100. Unzip file, the file is inside archive.

MH

Martin Hanák
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:jwandi)

If this is a student and this is honmework. do a little investigation on your own. We are not here to answer your school project issues.

Top Tags