cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Graph with two functions - lift height of the cam

studor
1-Newbie

Graph with two functions - lift height of the cam

Hello mathcad users. I have a problem in mathcad. I don't know how to make a graphic. I need a graphic like in this photo, red curve. Is symmetrical. Up to half, the graph consists of two functions. I attach a file. I don't know how to reverse the graph of second function and after this, how to built simmetrycal graph. I don't know if i was very explicit. If you need other details, say please. I need help. Thank you mathcad users!

math.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:studor)

Not sure what you want to achieve!

The functions you provide do not correspond with the graph you want to duplicate.

Your function h.c1 comes down to zero again not until theta=360 (and not at approx. 140 as in your picture).

If you really want to create a piecewise function and mirror the first half at 60 you would do it that way:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:studor)

Not sure what you want to achieve!

The functions you provide do not correspond with the graph you want to duplicate.

Your function h.c1 comes down to zero again not until theta=360 (and not at approx. 140 as in your picture).

If you really want to create a piecewise function and mirror the first half at 60 you would do it that way:

Thank you.

Top Tags