cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

How to create report of user checkins?

mdebower
18-Opal

How to create report of user checkins?

I am stuck.   I had an engineering manager ask me for a report of the objects his reports have checked in over the last few months, and I am not sure how to proceed.   Anyone have any ideas to get this thing rolling?

Mostly EPMDocs and WTParts for the objects.   He wasn't interested in WTDocuments.

I created a search easily enough, but getting that translated into a report has me stumped.

-marc

1st Attempt at the Report:

20170516-141809.png

Results in this:

20170516-141959.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Marc,

It's because you are using the creator from the epmdocument which is a derived column. You can add "user table" in the select and add a creator link between user table and epmdocument. That will allow you to filter by user name.

Regards

Binesh

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Marc,

It's because you are using the creator from the epmdocument which is a derived column. You can add "user table" in the select and add a creator link between user table and epmdocument. That will allow you to filter by user name.

Regards

Binesh

Thanks Binesh!

That was the trick.   I don't create reports all the time, so I have to relearn all these lessons each time.   But nevertheless, I successfully created the exact report I needed with your help.

-marc

CAD / PLM Systems Manager

Marc,

thanks for sharing your report.

I'll add this discussion to my document.

Marco
STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:mdebower)

@mdebower

Can you mark this question as answered?

Top Tags