cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creazione di formati

iscarpin
1-Newbie

Creazione di formati

Buongiorno a tutti,

ho una domanda di porvi,

ho creato un nuovo formato per cartiglio da applicare nella creazione dei disegni 2d,

ho inserito le info che andranno richiesta ogni volta verrà creato un nuovo disegno, così come informazioni che vengono direttamente dal file 3d .prt.

Qualcuno conosce un elenco di variabili che possano servire come riferimento?,

esempio come nome disegno  variabile &dwg_name, avrei bisogno per il momento di materiale e peso,

grazie a tutti e cordiali saluti.

Hello everyone,

I have a question,

I created a new form for having some automation while creating 2d drawings.

I added some info that will be asked while creating a new drawing, and other info that will come directly from .prt 3d drawing as well.

So, someone would know a list of reference variables, i.e. "&dwg_name" I am also looking for material and weight variables.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Message was edited by: ivar ernesto scarpin

1 REPLY 1
psobejko
12-Amethyst
(To:iscarpin)

Well, it is all there in the help documentation, which you can access online (http://support.ptc.com/help/creo/creo_pma/usascii/index.html)

Most of the times, finding things in the PTC help is a bit of a nightmare, but searching for "system parameters for drawings" will find you the codes such as &total_sheets, etc...

Searching for "mass property functions" should get you to the page that hints at how to get the mass, material and volume information.

Top Tags