cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Find flexible component in an assembly using the find tool

jbob
11-Garnet

Find flexible component in an assembly using the find tool

I was trying to use the find tool to locate any flexible components in our assemblies. I know I can look at the model tree and see the different icon next to the component part number, I believe you can find them using model check. Is there a way to find flexible components using the find tool? I am using Creo 2 M170

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:jbob)

Bob,

Search for flexible components using find tool is an enhancement from Creo 3.0, not an option in Creo 2.0.

In Creo 3.0, Search > Look for Component > Status > Attributes > Value as Flexible > Find now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rleseberg
1-Newbie

Very good question.

I await information on this as well, as we are using more and more flexible parts.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Bob,

Search for flexible components using find tool is an enhancement from Creo 3.0, not an option in Creo 2.0.

In Creo 3.0, Search > Look for Component > Status > Attributes > Value as Flexible > Find now.

Thanks for the information, the best I can do in Creo 2 would be using the model tree. Select tree columns, select Info from the type, select Varied. You will see Modifying next to the flexible component.

Top Tags