cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

What is the significance of field mapping in integration of windchill and integrity(PLM-ALM) and i what ways we can use them in PTC navigate manage trace?

cagarwal
4-Participant

What is the significance of field mapping in integration of windchill and integrity(PLM-ALM) and i what ways we can use them in PTC navigate manage trace?

I am integrating Windchill 11.0 M010 with MKS integrity 10.9. I got stuck in field mapping hence unable to locate Windchill parts in Integrity and corresponding Integrity Documents in Windchill.

What can be the solution for this?

1 REPLY 1
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:cagarwal)

Hello @cagarwal,

Have you taken a look at CS243157: How Should the Field Mappings be Configured in the PTC Navigate Manage Traces App?  That's going to give you a general idea of what's required.  If you've read that, and it hasn't helped, can you let us know what types in Integrity Lifecycle Manager you're doing a mapping against?  If this starts getting into significant detail, you will probably need to open a case for this.

Kind Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags