cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Having issues with removing the Tabs for the information page in windchill 10.2

aroy-2
2-Guest

Having issues with removing the Tabs for the information page in windchill 10.2

I have been working on custom UI screens, and the requirement from my global engineering community is to reduce the number of TABS in the InfoPage for each object type.

So far I have been able to remove the following:-

-"Traceability TAB" by changing the user preferences "show traceability tab" to "NO"

For the other tabs I used CS56580 as a guide:-

-For "Documents", I have removed the "Structure, Content, Related Objects, Changes, History, Traceability and Relationship Explorer TABs, by adding the "docInfoPageTabSet" code copied from the DocumentsManagement-actionmodel.xml into the Custom-actionmodels.xml file and removing the afore mentioned tabs.

-For "Parts", I have removed the "Structure, Content, Related Objects, Changes, History, Where used and Relationship Explorer TABs, by adding the "partInfoPageTabSet" code copied from the PartClient-actionmodel.xml into the Custom-actionmodels.xml file and removing the afore mentioned tabs.

I cannot find how to do the same for Creo parts, assemblies, models and drawings, where is the code for these? or if these use a different method of customisation?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags