cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

query builder report - file downloads from CAD Attachments

MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I

query builder report - file downloads from CAD Attachments

We have a report which queries AUDITRECORD for the Download event. Works perfectly (not really needed any more with PSM actually but that's beside the point).

Starting to get interested also in downloads for CAD Docs from the Attachments table on the Content tab.

The security audit report for Download event and the query builder reports that I've created so far on the AUDITRECORD show download by user and timestamp, etc. but only report the parent CAD Doc, not the actual attachment file downloaded.

Anyone have a ideas on how we can filter for this?

Example - this CAD doc has Attachments (created/added via publish rules with automatic version naming); downloaded one of them (directly in a browser to local, not to workspace).  Hoping to be able report that specific download action.

AUDITRECORD reports:

3 REPLIES 3
bcedar
14-Alexandrite
(To:MikeLockwood)

I don't have the level of logging turned on, but I am seeing a table called "wt.audit.eventinfo.DownloadEventInfo" and it refers to another table through a "Record Reference" which may be an auditrecord.  I wonder if that'd be a place to start.

MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:bcedar)

Hey, that got me MUCH closer.  Thanks very much.

Hi -- I am trying generate report using your qml but no luck without, was it really working for you?

Top Tags