cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Spreadsheet for single and multiple input

ldante
11-Garnet

Spreadsheet for single and multiple input

Hi,

I made a spreadsheet that are applicable only for 2 or more inputs . As you can see, when I  have a single case my spreadsheet  the error ask the value must be a vector. What should I add in the program, so that the spreadsheet will compute  even if I have  a single case only.

1 REPLY 1
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:ldante)

Thats a problem with the way the new "tables" in Prime are working. If there is just one row of data, no vectors are created but simple scalars. This usually is what the user expects and wishes for, but in your case isn't.

So you either may create the 1 x 1 vectors yourself under the table by writing  CASE:=stack(CASE)       WL:=stack(WL)        Lr:=stack(Lr)            etc.

This will do no harm if the variables already are vectors but will create a vector if they are scalars.

Or you may add a dummy row of data consisting of NaN's (or duplicating the values in the first row) if that doesn't disturb your further calculations too much.

Top Tags