5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2009 12:00 AM by ValeryOchkov RSS

Formating a Result Table

ptc-1822639 Copper
      I am attempting to change the font of the numbers in the cells of a result table. When I right click on one cell to get a "context sensitive menue" the display tab only has options for changing background ("Highlight region") and "show border" (and grayed out is "display at Original size"). As other posts suggested, I clicked all over the table, region, variable, units block, with no success at bringing up a menu showing "font" in the display tab. What am I missing?

Thanks,

A. Klinkert
        • Formating a Result Table
          A.Non PTC Community Champion
          You have a dashed selection box around the whole table. click outside the region and that will go away. Then right click on the table and select "properties".

Richard
            ptc-1368288 Copper
            >I am attempting to change the font of the numbers in the cells of a result table. When I right click on one cell to get a "context sensitive menu" <<br> ___________________________

What is a "context sensitive menu" ?

You can change the font of numerical values in a data table that you create or that results from calculations. Click right in a cell, click "Properties", click "Font",,, select the font from the drop down menu.

jmG
              ptc-1368288 Copper
              On 6/29/2009 5:29:04 PM, Klinkert wrote:
              >Fellows (JimG and RIJackson),
              >thanks for your quick reply.
              >It turns out that after I had
              >shut down MathCAD and started
              >up again, the proper menu came
              >up, "Component Properties",
              >with a display tab that had a
              >font button. For some reason,
              >I was stuck in a mode whereby
              >no matter where I clicked, the
              >menu that came up was the
              >"Properties" menu with a
              >display tab but no font
              >button. I can now reproduce
              >that behavior by clicking
              >outside of a cell but inside
              >of the box around the table.
              >So I guess the answer to my
              >initial question is, "restart
              >MathCAD and try again".
              >
              >Thanks again for your FAST
              >response.
              >
              >A. Klinkert

What you are saying and/or your personal procedure does not make sense. It looks like you just have a display from the kernel but not an export. Can't doctor more as you don't have a work sheet.

jmG
                ptc-1822639 Copper
                Fellows (JimG and RIJackson), thanks for your quick reply. It turns out that after I had shut down MathCAD and started up again, the proper menu came up, "Component Properties", with a display tab that had a font button. For some reason, I was stuck in a mode whereby no matter where I clicked, the menu that came up was the "Properties" menu with a display tab but no font button. I can now reproduce that behavior by clicking outside of a cell but inside of the box around the table. So I guess the answer to my initial question is, "restart MathCAD and try again".

Thanks again for your FAST response.

A. Klinkert