cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

No "properties" option available in Pro/E Drawing

amitshah
1-Newbie

No "properties" option available in Pro/E Drawing

Hi,

I have brought a fresh workstation of HP Z600, I have installed Wildfire 5.0 M060.

But I cannot find "Properties" option on my RMB at any particular view in drawing.

I have checked with different date codes but the issue reamains same.

I have crossed checked with Creo Parametric where is works fine. I can see the Properties option at my RMB in drawing.

I have even tried the same exsercise after formatting the machines but not helpful..

All the configuration of the Woekstation are according to PTC software/Platform Matrices.

Please suggest me with some solution.

Thanks

Amit

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi

Can you give a screen shot of the options showing in WF-5 M060 ?

Regards

K.Mahanta

Hi,

Please find the attached image.

screen shot.jpg

Thanks

Amit

Hi

It a new pro-e installation this is a real strange problem.

I have also never customized RMB options

I am not sure if there is any options to customize RMB options

I can see that there is another option is also missing (move to sheet)

I would advise you to log a ptc case for this.

Another thing I would advise(But not sure will work for you or not)

As you said this is a new workstation; Many times pro-e behaves differently because of non-updated drivers.

I would advise you to update the system including graphics driver

Regards

K.Mahanta

Hi Mahanta,

I have tried to reach PTC but they don't have any solution on it.But I have came up with new thing i.e. If the same machine is converted to 32bit they I can see the "properties" & "Move to Sheet" option but cannot see it on 64 bit.

Can you suggest me something apart, I have check the driver and are upto date.

Thanks

Amit S.

Top Tags