cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Hide column in table?

jclaus
1-Newbie

Hide column in table?

Hello all:

New to this community..

I have a question for all the pro-e gurus out there..

Is it possible to hide a part parameter column (MTL_SEQ) in an assembly table (BOM)?

I would like this column hidden on the drawing but viewable when you save the table as CSV file.

Thanks for your help!

Jamin

ddddd.gif

ddddd.gif

11111.gif

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:jclaus)

I am not sure if this is possible. However, you might be able to generate 2 tables where you only show the 1 with the deleted column. the other can be off the field of the drawing and used for export. Maybe even put it on a hidden layer as long as people know to look for it for sustaining purposes.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if this is any help, I figured out that a lot of table commands are only available if you have "switch symbols" set to show the parameters. Other than that did you look at Repeat Region>Filter?

This is possible.

Once you have finished the table:

Select the columns that you want to hide.

Set the text height to 0.0001

and the column with on 0.0001

the system then sets them to zero and the column is hidden on the drawing, but it is in the csv export.

gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:hdoorn)

Interesting approach - I like the idea!

Gunter

Top Tags