cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Prime 3.0 Corrupt PDF

dwooten
1-Newbie

Prime 3.0 Corrupt PDF

Version: MathCad Prime 3.0

What I'm trying to do: Simply print the worksheet to a pdf.

System I'm Running On: Windows 8.1, Asus Hardware

The Issue: All the math regions come out fine, but the text regions are garbled nonsense. Currnetly my only recourse is to print to Microsoft OneNote and then print to PDF there. Please someone have an easier solution!

Many Thanks,

Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
IRstuff
3-Visitor
(To:dwooten)

PDF Creator is an open-source program hosted on Source Forge. It seems to be pretty robust, and I use that pretty much exclusively, since it's free.

TTFN

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
IRstuff
3-Visitor

What are you using to print to PDF?

I've used both PDFCreator and print to XPS, and haven't had any problems.

TTFN

I've used XPS and it turned out fine, but I need it in a PDF format as many of my collegues are running Macs and the XPS file is a hassle for them. From XPS I've tried printing to PDF but it sipmly won't create the file, whiich I think is more an issue with my XPS than with MathCad. That being said, my PDF creator is the built in Adobe PDF converter in Windows. I'm unfamillar with PDFCreator. Thank you for your assistance thus far and any more you might be able to provide would be very much appreciated.

IRstuff
3-Visitor

PDF Creator is an open-source program hosted on Source Forge. It seems to be pretty robust, and I use that pretty much exclusively, since it's free.

TTFN

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Hi,

Please provide your PDF file and Mathcad Prime worksheet for testing.

Thank you all for your input. I was unaware that the pdf conversion was an external program issue and not entirely related to MathCad. Switching to PDFCreator solved the issue. Thanks again to everyone!

-Daniel

ELSID
4-Participant

I use DoPDF. I've never had any issues. I also installed it on my parents machine ... that simple

Top Tags