cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How can I get rid of probe (cursor)

Opyone
1-Newbie

How can I get rid of probe (cursor)

Hi

How can I get rid of this yellow cursor (probe)?

Before I had a white cursor very convinient for draging (creating a box to capture stuff)

I cannot create a box to select elements! I have to click one by one every components!?!?!?!?!?!?

Even with F2 it dosent work!

Can I get rid of this thing?

Thank you very much

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Are you by any chance using a 3D device such as a space pilot? If so, rezero the device. I have run into this issue more than once and the 3D device tends to be the culprit.

Regards

Tom

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0

Thanks for the answer....I am not using anything....

if you you have another idea I am there 🙂

PeterKehoe
5-Regular Member
(To:Opyone)

One possibility is that you have "pre-selection" turned off. Find the Utility toolbar and make sure that the selection is set to All.

pre-select_focus.jpg

Top Tags