cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

MathCad results in Excel

ptc-6639785
1-Newbie

MathCad results in Excel

Does anybody know if there is is simple way how to assign mathcad result from matrix to excel specified cell. I got formated excel table which I want to fill in certain cells with results. I enclosed the simplified file where is easy to understand which result should go to which cell. Any tip is really appreaciatted. Thanks for help. David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-6639785)

You have to specifiy the input cell. See attached.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

You have to specifiy the input cell. See attached.

Thanks a lot Mike for answer. Just got back into this task. So you entered starting cell of the excell tabel as first input from mathcad matrix. Am I right? Capture.JPG

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Yes. As 'Foundation_Forces_HW_Max_Pull_Load' is a two column four row vector it will pass all those value starting from B4.

Thx a lot for your effort. Best Regards David

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

No problem at all David. Did you manage to complete your task?

Hello Mike, I did complete it, As well combine several matrixes into one table. It went smooth. Also the result is now converted to kN as original matrix.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

David Wildner wrote:

Hello Mike, I did complete it, As well combine several matrixes into one table. It went smooth. Also the result is now converted to kN as original matrix.

Good stuff. Would you mind marking this thread as answered to others know.

Top Tags