cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Saving Mathcadsheet as Webpage error:

RamkrishnaShira
1-Newbie

Saving Mathcadsheet as Webpage error:

Hi,

I am using Mathcad 15. My worksheet consists of calculations as well as graphs.

When I try to save the worksheet in .HTML format (Save as Webpage) mathcad gives the following error:

"Worksheet not saved"

worksheet+not+saved.jpg

Please see the attched screenshot of the error.

Can anyone suggest how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Ram

6 REPLIES 6

Please upload a worksheet that you are trying to save.

Hello, I have the same error message. Here is an example worksheet. I am able to print, but not save as HTML. Please help!

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:nfette)

Hi Nicholas,

Your worksheet is saved normal as a web page (you can find html page in attachment). What version of Mathcad and Windows OS are you using?

Thanks, VladimirN. I was using MathCAD 15.0 on Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit w/ SP1 via Citrix Receiver (the only access method for my university license). I have other files I would like to export, but I don't want to ask you to convert all of them. Is there something in the user documentation about prerequisites for "save to html" to function properly?

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Nicholas Fette wrote:

... Is there something in the user documentation about prerequisites for "save to html" to function properly?

No.

To run Mathcad 15 there only the following Microsoft components are required:

• Microsoft .NET Framework® 3.5 or later;
  • MSXML 4.0 SP2 Pareser and SDK (this exact version of MSXML is required).

Which web browser is used by the default on this server (Internet Explorer 5.0 or later version is listed in the software requirements for MC15)?

Why you need to convert the file in ".html" format? PDF and RTF formats are not suitable? What service release of Mathcad 15 are you using? Try to install the latest Mathcad 15 M045 service release: Thank You for Your Interest in PTC Mathcad 15 | PTC

And do not forget to send your issue to PTC's tech support by using "Mathcad Support Center":

http://www.ptc.com/support/mathcad_supportCenter.htm

http://blogs.ptc.com/2011/09/22/how-to-use-the-brand-new-online-mathcad-support-center/

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

Which release of Mathcad 15?

Top Tags