cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Rendering Issue in CREO

ptc-6803231
1-Newbie

Rendering Issue in CREO

Hello,

Whenever I switch to creo 2.0's rendering tool the following message pops out.

Capture.JPG2.JPG

I am unable to get the rendering effects, as most of the light and special effects are off.

I am unable to understand how to activate or install the Phtotlux.

Anyone who has already faced the same problem or having the solution to this problem kindly help.

System Configuration -

• OS - windows 7
  • RAM - 8 GB
  • Memory - 300 GB
  • Processor - Intel Core-i5
  • Macfree Security running - cannot switch it off/modify it, as I use the system provided by my organization.

Thanks,

Nachiket

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
11 REPLIES 11

Hi Nachiket,

please check whether you license contains the module Advanced Rendering Extension 2 (code 283). This module is not included in basic Creo license.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hello Martin,

Thanks.Much help.

But if it does not contain that module what will be the probable solution to this issue? and can you please tell me how to check the licence containt in CREO 2.0. I am new to this software.

---

Nachiket

Hi Nachiket,

click File > Help > System Information to open INFORMATION WINDOW.

Then look for Configured Option Modules section. In it you can see all modules available in your Creo session.

Also you can locate license.dat file on your license server, that runs FLEXnet license manager. In this file all licenses you own are available.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Dear Martin,

Advanced Rendering Extension is not available in my istallation. Please let me kkow if I can work out something.

Thanks,

Nachiket

Hi Nachiket,

there is no workaround inside Creo. The only commercial rendering software that I know is Keyshot. If you need free rendering software, then you have to use Google .

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

Thank you for you help.

And of course that Google thing....I will look forward for it.....

Nachiket

I've seen good things in Blender, but it isn't a linked solution like Keyshot or Photolux.

Look at Blender.org and BlenderNation

Usually when you don't have the "Photolux" license, you should not be able to create HDRI lighting.

But it may happen, if you use a scene that has been created with Photolux, that you get this warning, because your scene saved with the model contains functions the simple "Photorender" render cannot use.

If you have not purchased the Photolux render, you probably have to use different scene or rework the scenes.

Is this helpful?

Untitled3.jpg

The photolux rendering option is included in Creo Parametric 2.0 Student Version, which is free.

Ruben,

just a notice...

Student Version can be used by real students, only.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Martin,

I know, I am one of them. I just suppose that the people that come here, are students too.

That's all.

Top Tags