cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

CREO 2.0 ASSEMBY

ssr
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

CREO 2.0 ASSEMBY

IM A FRESHER IN USING CREO 2.0. PLZ HELP ME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM " I DID PART MODELLING OF SCREWJACK AND NO ISSUE IN THAT.AFTER WHEN I START ASSEMBLING , PROBLEM STARTS LIKE SUPPOSE IF YOU SELECT THE SURACES TO BE COINCIDE , SOON AFTER YOU SELECTING ONE SURFACE THE OTHER PART IN ASSEMBLY DISAPPER WITH LOT OF COLOURED MESSED UP LINES SHOW AROUND IT .WHAT TO DO? NEED SUGGUSTION.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:ssr)

It looks like a graphics system problem.

To check if the graphics system is a problem add the following to the config.pro file.

graphics win32_gdi

There is a space character between "graphics" and "win32_gdi" when you edit the file directly.

You can edit config.pro directly with Notepad or Wordpad or use the Tools-Options in Creo. This is a link to Help on using configuration options http://help.ptc.com/creo_hc/creo30_pma_hc/usascii/index.html#page/pma/fundamentals/fund_five_sub/About_Configuration_Files.html

You will need to restart Creo for the option to work. If the display is correct with this option, then it is probably a failure in the graphics card support software.

This option bypasses the graphics acceleration of an installed graphics card only for Creo. If you want the graphics card to work correctly for Creo you will need to try a different graphics card driver from the maker of your computer or from the maker of the card.

ssr
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:dschenken)

thank you so much sir for your interset in answering my my problem

Top Tags