cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo 3 manual licensing

sfox-2
1-Newbie

Creo 3 manual licensing

Hi,

I am tryiing to install the server side of the Creo Academic software but the simple licence entry box is greyed out. I have downloaded the get_hostid program in order to try and create a manual licene but I am unable to find a link on this forum that will let me then go on to register version 3 of Creo - all the links seem to go back to the older version 2.

Can anyone help me out with a link please?

Thanks,

Steve

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Steve

I think I'm right in saying that back in November, Mark Chelli assured someone that this link will take you to Creo3 licensing despite it saying Creo 2. Below is a link to the thread. The comment I refer to is right at the bottom of the thread:-

PTC Creo 3.0 Now Available!

Hope this helps

Roy

Thanks Roy - I just tried it and it says that I'm using an invalid code - it autofilled a code for what I am guessing is the standalone edition which I over typed with the one in the download instructions (BG400407EDSTUDENTLBK12) - am I using the wrong link?

Thanks again,

-Steve

Sorry Steve can't answer that one I'm afraid as I don't have any experience of network installation. Might I suggest you e-mail Mark Cheli who helped me with a licensing issue when I installed Creo3 on standalone.

-

Regards

Roy

Hello Steve,

The code that you have has been revoked. Now we offer unique codes for each school. If you haven't got it done yet, Please submit this request to Academic Support.

Thanks,

Alex

Top Tags