cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo 3.0 release M020

nrensing
5-Regular Member

Creo 3.0 release M020

I see that Creo 3.0 release M020 is now on the academic server. Can anyone point me to a release notes/what's new document? Is it worth upgrading from M010?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Noa, I found the enhancements page, but PTC has stopped adding material to it. All the "What's New" material is now included in the Creo HelpCenter. PTC does host the Creo HelpCenter online, but it requires a customer account. For now, the easiest way to know what's new is to install the Creo Parametric 30. M020 HelpCenter and look at the first section that describes "What's New for this Release".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:nrensing)

I'm looking for it, just cannot remember where that sneaky enhancements page is. Hopefully it is not in the Support section of the website...

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Noa, I found the enhancements page, but PTC has stopped adding material to it. All the "What's New" material is now included in the Creo HelpCenter. PTC does host the Creo HelpCenter online, but it requires a customer account. For now, the easiest way to know what's new is to install the Creo Parametric 30. M020 HelpCenter and look at the first section that describes "What's New for this Release".

Top Tags