cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

MathCAD 15.0 Not Formatting Correctly

iit
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

MathCAD 15.0 Not Formatting Correctly

I recently put MathCAD 15.0 on my laptop. When I go to open MathCAD files created from my other computer (files created with MathCAD 15.0), the imported objects such as an excel header/footer are shrunk and the embedded autocad images are scattered. Even the right boundary page line seems out of place. In other words when I go to open the Mathcad files on my laptop, the display is different than what I'm getting on my other computer. The display on my laptop is not right. It's frustrating b/c I have many Mathcad files/templates created and they don't appear correct on my laptop. I could try re-sizing everything to fit nicely on my laptop screen, but that would take hours if not days to update all my files. Any ideas? I'm not at all a computer wiz, so I'm needing some help. Does this have anything to do with Adobe reader?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:iit)

Did you create them with a different zoom setting, or a zoom setting greater than 100%? Also, do you have Windows set to a non-default font (in particular, a larger font size)?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

Did you create them with a different zoom setting, or a zoom setting greater than 100%? Also, do you have Windows set to a non-default font (in particular, a larger font size)?

iit
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Hi Richard

It wasn't the zoom but it was the windows font setting! My laptop had the default font set at 125%. I backed it down to 100% and everything is formatted correctly now. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. A big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Thanks again.

Top Tags