cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

REPEAT REGION AND PARAMETRS

ggarcia
8-Gravel

REPEAT REGION AND PARAMETRS

Hola a todos. Muy buenas tardes.

Hi all. Good evening.

Tengo una plantilla *.drw con una tabla, y en 2 celdas de la tabla dos regiones de repetición...

I have a template *.drw with a table and 2 repeat regionsin in 2 cells of table.

PARAMETROS_OCULTOS.jpg

Cuando hago un plano nuevo de una instancia (00001_FLAT1 ---> 00001) ... el código "mdl.generic.name" = 00001

Y el código "fam.inst.name" aparece en blanco.

When I do a new drawing of instance (00001_FLAT1 ---> 00001) ... the code "mdl.generic.name" = 00001

And the code "fam.inst.name" is blank.

Hasta aquí todo correcto...

Until far so right ...

Cuando hago un plano nuevo del Genérico 00001... El código "fam.inst.name" = 00001_FLAT1 (OK)

Y el código "mdl.generic.name" = 00001

When I do a new drawing of generic 00001 ... The code "fam.inst.name" = 00001_FLAT1 (OK)

And the code "mdl.generic.name" = 00001

Pero yo quiero el código "mdl.generic.name" esté en blanco... por que ya tengo "&model_name" en otra celda

But I want the code "mdl.generic.name" is blank, because I have "&model_name" in another cell.

Thanks for all.

See you.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags