cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

PTC Creo View Control not loading in Internet Explorer 11

amanchenosanche
1-Newbie

PTC Creo View Control not loading in Internet Explorer 11

HI,

I'm trying to load the ActiveX module in Internet Explorer 11 it's working in all Internet Explorer versions from 8 to 10 but with 11 not. Any idea about it?

I'm using Windows 7 SP1 64bit. I see the addon in Internet Explorer's addon list it's activated but it doesn't load anything.

Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Internet Explorer 11 is not supported until 10.2. I am guessing that you are on 10.1 or earlier.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your answer, I'm using Version: Creo 3.0 - 10.2.30.38.

Creo addon2.png

IE11 is supported, per PTC, as of Windchill 10.1 M050 and Creo 2.0 M100, on Windows 7 and 8.1 machines.

Ensure that your IE browser is configured to run Windchill in document mode 8, or not all functionality will work as it should.

Top Tags