cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo 3 Common Folders Tab

llie
16-Pearl

Creo 3 Common Folders Tab

All,

In Creo 2 we taught our users that the fastest way to start using your workspace tied to Creo is to do the following

Open Creo

Select Common Folders tab (located above the model/drawing tree)

Select Workspace

...and they are done

In Creo 3 M030

Open Creo

Select Common Folders tab (located above the model/drawing tree)

Select Workspace

...and Creo Parametric says (Not Responding)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Lance

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:llie)

Something definitely changed with Creo 3...

Have you tried using File --> Manage Session --> Server Manager? Maybe see if that performs any better.

llie
16-Pearl
(To:TomU)

The same thing happens using File --> Manage Session --> Server Manager.

I can only log into the embedded browser, select my workspace, and then Activate the workspace from the embedded browser.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Is this just one computer or all of them? Are you on the same physical network as the Windchill server? (Not on a VPN.) Do you have any Anti-Virus software or Firewall software that might be causing problems? (Try disabling both.)

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Is the Creo Agent starting? Look in Task Manager and see if you see creoagent.exe listed.

Creo will also gripe if it doesn't start:

agent.PNG

I'm doing some VPN testing and disabling the creo agent seems to cause the same type of behavior you're experiencing.

Top Tags