cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Family Table BOM Balloon

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Family Table BOM Balloon

Hello,

I have an assembly with two instances into family table. I have generated drawing from the main file and created repeat region of Two-D type to accommodate BOM in a single table for all instances.

Issue I am facing is that even though it is a repeat region, the same table is not being recognised as repeat region when I intended to do ballooning of view using Create Balloons - All.

Requesting help on this.

I am open to share my test parts on which I am facing issue for your better understanding if required.

Thanks and Regards

Ketan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Ketan_Lalcheta)

Ketan,

If you are willing to use the advanced editor and upload your parts and drawings, I am willing to take a look at them.

Tom

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite
(To:TomU)

I am more interested in to do ballooning of view having family table instances. I am also not able to find how to attach parts?

TomU
23-Emerald IV

When you reply to this message, choose "Use advanced editor" in the upper right corner. The advanced editor will allow you to attach files.

adveditor.PNG

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Hi,

Please find attached model.

Regards

Ketan

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Apparently you are using either an evaluation copy or a student copy, so I am unable to open them. Maybe someone else can chime in here who has one of those versions...

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Hi,

I will be able to provide the same without evaluation or student by mid of next week.

Thanks and Regards

Ketan

Hello,

Please find attached model.

Table present into model is not been recognized as BOM table for ballooning.

Moreover, I am not able to replicate the model which I prepared into creo 3.0 trial version into creo 2.0 M090. This issue I am least interested as of now.

My main pain area is that how I am able to do ballooning using table.

Regards

Ketan

Top Tags