cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Re-opening 2D drawings

jonathan.vanwet
1-Newbie

Re-opening 2D drawings

Hello,

When i re-open a 2D drawing made in an template with title, date, etc.

It doesn't shows the title, date, etc. anymore

Well sometimes it opens sometimes it doesn't.

If i keep opening it again suddenly it's back.

Someone knows how i can fix this?

Thanks in advance,

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Jonathan,

your problem is probably related to drawing format, ie. file with .frm extension.

If you open a drawing, Creo is looking for drawing format used in the drawing. If Creo cannot find it, some items defined in drawing format are not displayed.

Test:

1. open drawing format
  2. open a drawing
  3. is the drawing displayed correctly ?

To enable Creo to find drawing format you need to set the following config.pro option:

pro_format_dir PATH_TO_YOUR_FORMAT_DIRECTORY

If you want to check your data, please upload model and drawing using How to upload Creo (or other) files

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

I also see i have two maps from PTC one on C: and one on C:program files

Maybe that also has an influence on my config file and templates

Jonathan Vanwettere‌,

Did Martin's response help resolve your question? If so, please click "Correct Answer" next to the corresponding response. If you resolved this on your own, please post the resolution details and then mark your response as "Correct Answer". Marking "Correct Answer" is a vital component to the efficiency of PTC Community; it not only lets informs users currently helping you with the issue that it has been resolved but it also helps future users when searching for a resolution to this issue.

If your question remains unresolved and you haven't moved on, provide the community with an update post with more detail to help gain traction with helping you.

Top Tags