cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

"A generic error occurred in GDI +"

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

"A generic error occurred in GDI +"

Hi everybody!

Is there anyone who can tell me what to do (or how to avoid the error) when, (MATHCAD 14 S. E.) with automatic calculation disabled, while saving, appears: "A generic error occurred in GDI +" and I can no longer save the file?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:VladimirN)

Hi!

maybe, I've found the cause generating the error ... The autosave, and continuous backup are incompatible or something like that, in fact disabling the backup unit, it seems that the error does not occur.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:-MFra-)

Can you provide this worksheet?

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

Hello Vladimir! I would prefer do not to provide the file. In it there are many references, without which there would be numerous error messages. However, I can add that when I open it I have to redo the corrections and the saving is successful.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Hi,

I'm curious what corrections you have made to a worksheet and then successfully saved?

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

Hi!

maybe, I've found the cause generating the error ... The autosave, and continuous backup are incompatible or something like that, in fact disabling the backup unit, it seems that the error does not occur.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Thank you.

tools-preferences-save  - autosave (put v)

Top Tags