cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to change the propertis of section line, arrow in Elements/Direct Annotation?

IossifBeniozef
1-Newbie

How to change the propertis of section line, arrow in Elements/Direct Annotation?

I want to change propeptis of the existing in the drawing section line.@

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hello Iossif,

You can change these settings as described in the picture.

For example, color and line in Section Geo

Unfortunately you have to make the adjustment before you create a section.

Subsequent modification is not possible

I would like to have the opportunity to change later

Settings.jpg

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

Yes, this is the way to setting prior to the section.

Strange there is no function to change an already created section, as for all other attributes.

PeterKehoe
5-Regular Member
(To:IossifBeniozef)

The preferred approach is to set the properties (as FriedhelmK mentioned) before you create your section line. But it is possible to change the properties afterwards. Use the "Properties" command in the "Geometry" tab, then select the section line segment or segments to change. The problems are

1) The change is temporary. If you edit the section line, the properties will revert to their original properties

2) This only works with the section line, the arrow portion cannot be changed.section_line_properties.JPG

Top Tags