cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Can you help me with a problem about a Analysis Simulation in Creo Parametric?

aarizarodríguez
1-Newbie

Can you help me with a problem about a Analysis Simulation in Creo Parametric?

Dear partners,

I am working in a graduation project with PTC Creo Parametric, it is about a machine for make torsion springs, the shape of these is like a Z, I would like to know if there is any solution from PTC for this job, I need to make a simulation of torque motor, I need to simulate the deformation wire for find the maximum torque motor, I have not been able to find a tool that allow me make this simulation,

I will be grateful if you my dear partners can collaborate me with a solution, or tips about How can I solve the problem

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Are you trying to find the maximum torque needed to bend the wire into the final spring shape?

Hello Andrés,

Would you have a view of your torsion spring Z

There is a demo PTC Simulate the deformation of a staple piece, but I can no longer find it.

Attached is a view of a torsion spring in what I think.

Sincerely.

Denis.

Ressorts de torsion inox

I am grateful for your help, thanks a lot

I need to simulate and plot the torque motor in throughout its career (making the torsion spring), I need to justify the calculations of torque motor, I have the assembly in Creo Parametric 2.0, I wolud like to know if is there any tool that let me simulate a deformation, this means for example if I apply a Torque in a any crowbar, I would like to see the deformation and torque motor y all movemente

Thanks you so much for your collaboration

Top Tags