cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Automated update of chart owners

nhota
1-Newbie

Automated update of chart owners

Hello,

When I creates a chart which relies on a specific query, I have a problem that the grouping is not updating automatically when a new grouping/ member added in the query.

My expection is that the owner will update automatically every time when a new owner appears in the query.

So, could you please suggest some solution on the same topic.

Regards,

Niroj Hota

4 REPLIES 4
mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:nhota)

Can you give more details on your chart (trend or distribution; charted values; filters), the query definition and maybe your general use case.

That would really help

nhota
1-Newbie
(To:mrump)

Hello Matthias,

Suppose I have a query named as “ABC” and in this query the mentioned “owners” name is “AA”, “BB”, and “CC”. Now I am using this query for creating chart named as “XYZ” and mention the “Owners” name as “AA”, “BB”, and “CC” in the “Grouping” on “Charting Values” tab Please find the attached screenshot.

Now I updated my existing query (ABC) and added a new owner named as “DD” and I try to run my chart (XYZ) but the new owner name is not updating in my chart as

well as in the chart’s owner field.

So could you please suggest me how can I see the updated query owners in the chart owners.

Chart_ownes.jpg

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:nhota)

Hello Niroj Hota,

Did you post this question because you had the Include Future Values set in the grouping? I think if that was already set, then it should work. What happens if you click the Add Now button?

This may be worth opening a case with PTC Integrity Workflow Management support.

Regards,

Kael Lizak

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:KaelLizak)

Hello Niroj,

Is there any update on this? If one of the previous answers successfully helped you, could you mark it as correct? If not, could you let us know what has been done since?

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags