cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Results coordinate system, is there a default off?

ehaenen
4-Participant

Results coordinate system, is there a default off?

Since Creo, we have this ugly coordinate system that appears in every result window, in the origin of the model.
I know how to switch it off, but have to do that for each and every result window again. it's still there in Creo 3.0, but I have not yet found a config option to set the default to off. Who knows how to do that?

coorsys.PNG

Thanks in advance

Erik

3 REPLIES 3

Has this question ever been addressed? I would like to have the default OFF for the cys.

You'll need to add the configuration option "display_coord_sys no" to the correct config.pro file.

Config.pro files are stored in different locations depending on how your company has Creo setup.  But you'll probably be safe if you add it to the "start in" folder that is defined in the properties of the icon that starts Creo.

This is the analysis results coordinate system within Mechanica, not datum feature coordinate system within Creo.

Maybe the config option works in both places, but I doubt it (aka don't believe it.)

Top Tags