cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Does anyone know how to plot something like this in mathcad?

osamy
1-Newbie

Does anyone know how to plot something like this in mathcad?

Does anyone know how to plot something like the equation in the attachment in mathcad?

9 REPLIES 9
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:osamy)

Please provide the worksheet, rather than this picture.

With respect to which variable(s) do you want to plot it?

What version of Prime do you use?

Luc

Thanks a lot

the file is attached .

I am trying to plot the result of the attached integral . I assumed the constants to be =1

x is defined as variable

I am using mathcad Express prime 3

thanks in advance

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

omnia samy wrote:

Thanks a lot

the file is attached .

I am trying to plot the result of the attached integral . I assumed the constants to be =1

x is defined as variable

I am using mathcad Express prime 3

thanks in advance

Here's a top of the head workaround. One problem is that Ei(n,x) is only available as a symbolic function, and symbolic results won't plot. The workaround is to use the symbolic keyword "float" to force the symbolic processor to numerically evaluate the expression, and then assign this result to a variable for use in the plot.

Stuart

Unfortunately, I'm working in Prime 3.1 (trial) and Prime 3.1 files aren't backward compatible with Prime 3.0, so I've posted an image as well as attaching the worksheet.

from where can I get linspace function ?

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

omnia samy wrote:

from where can I get linspace function ?

It's in the Worksheet ... which probably isn't that much use to you if you've only got Prime 3.1 (Can oneinstall the Prime 3.1 Trial concurrently with Prime 3.0 ... that way one could at least look at the worksheets?). So here's a picture of one I made earlier ...

Stuart

sorry, the worksheet isn't attached

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

omnia samy wrote:

sorry, the worksheet isn't attached

I meant my previous worksheet - the one with the graph on - and is definitely attached to that.

Stuart

Thanks very much StuartBruff‌ , these information really helped.

But what If I want to integrate y(x) another time with respect to x , and then plot it against (t) ?

I attached the worksheet of what I did .

Thanks in advance

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:StuartBruff)

Can oneinstall the Prime 3.1 Trial concurrently with Prime 3.0 ... that way one could at least look at the worksheets?

No

Top Tags