cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Contacting Brent Drysdale re ProE/Croe stuff

BrentDrysdale
7-Bedrock

Contacting Brent Drysdale re ProE/Croe stuff

Hi Folks,

Sorry that this is a broadcast thing but I am changing jobs and my old work email will no longer get to me if you have saved it for some reason. You can post something here and I can reply to you with details if you want.

Still intend to be using ProE/Creo for the next few years so will continue still be part of this forum (and the older exploder) just on a different email address.

And since this is so general it is also a good opprtunity to thank people who have helped me along the way [and I still need it from time to time ]

Regards, Brent.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

All the best in your new adventure, Brent. Glad to know you'll still be here

I did reply privately to Tom

Congrats and best wishes Brent!

Thanks Frank,

Choosing not to start for another month yet. Plenty to get sorted before shifting.

Regards,

Brent Drysdale

Congrats and good luck on your new endevor, Brent!

Thanks Dan.

Back to WF4 for now but maybe Creo 2.0 soon. Should be fun. Who knows one day may get to see you at a conference again but no expectations on that.

Regards, Brent

Top Tags